Take a hot mug of cocoa to the heights of luxury with this super decadent recipe that combines double cream and whole milk with three types of chocolate
- 50ml double cream
- 150ml whole milk
- 50g chopped milk chocolate
- 25g chopped dark chocolate
- few mini white chocolate buttons
- Whip the double cream until it holds its shape then set aside until needed.
- Put the milk in a small saucepan and heat gently until simmering. Add the milk chocolate and dark chocolate, then stir until melted. Pour into a mug and top with a dollop of the double cream and scatter over a few mini white chocolate buttons to decorate.